The EastShore Chorale Silent Art Auction - Local Pittsburgh Fundraiser
Silent Auction-Exhibition: June 29th (Saturday) 10:00 AM -- 1:30 PM One Day only. Presented by: Eastman Community Projects (ECP) on behalf of The EastShore Chorale
Auction Location: Concept Art Gallery 1031 South Braddock Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15218 Second Floor Gallery Space
The EastShore Chorale, (www.eastshorechorale.com) a choir based in Swissvale, is holding a silent art auction fundraiser on Saturday June 29th, 2019 at Concept Art Gallery in Regent Square Pittsburgh. The proceeds of the art auction help fund the annual budget of the choir, including professional musicians, choir director, rent, performances, and music purchases. The choir budget exists entirely on donations, and proceeds from performances, and fundraisers.
• Exhibition is open to all artists.
• Artists may enter up to two (3) pieces.
• Only 2D work or sculpture suitable for wall display (We will not have pedestals). Freestanding sculptures and or installations will NOT be accepted.
• All 2D work must be presentation ready.
• All 2D work must be suitably wired for hanging, work must be rigidly supported or framed. Wall hung sculptures must have positive hanging devices affixed to the piece.
• Artists are responsible to transport work to and from the Eastmantribe store.
• All submitted work must be hand delivered to: Eastmantribe Store 1035 1⁄2 South Braddock Ave, Pittsburgh PA 15218 (next door to Concept Art Gallery and Regent Square Theater.
Pricing of work. The recommended pricing for pieces submitted should not exceed $350.00.
Drop off dates and times are: At Eastmantribe Wednesday June 26th 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Thursday June 27th 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Friday June 28th 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
No submissions will be accepted past 2:00 pm on June 28th, 2019. Please refer to calendar. Eastman Community Projects reserves the right to refuse any work submitted.
• Artists work that does not sell at auction must be removed on Saturday June 28th by 3:00 PM. No exceptions. Unsold work will be located in the gallery space at Concept Gallery.
Attached to artwork All works must have a tag attached to the back of your work upon delivery with the following information: Artist Name Contact Info: email and Phone # Title Asking Price Reserve Price
Note: Asking Price is the price that the auction will apply to the bid tag.
Reserve Price is the lowest amount the artist will accept for the piece in a bid. I.E. Artist: John Eastman Title: Abstract # 5 Asking Price $300.00 Reserve Price $150.00
How the auction works: -Artists Submit work and provide an Asking Price and Reserve Price. -Bidding for silent auction works is done by an interested party writing in name and offered price. -Offered price has to either meet or exceed the Reserve Price. -Auction Opens at 10:00 AM and closes at 1:30 PM. -Highest Bidder gets awarded piece -A BUY NOW option is available that enables the buyer to pay the Asking Price immediately and take the art work with them, effectively removing it from further auction. -All work is taken by highest bidder immediately. (There is no storage capability) -The EastShore Chorale splits the final price with the artist. Payments to the artist are made by 2:30 PM on auction day.
Agreement of Entry & Liability:
• Eastman Community Projects, EastShore Chorale, and Eastmantribe reserves the right to reproduce and distribute any images in print and electronic media for a catalogue, publicity, documentation and educational purposes.
• All reasonable care will be taken with artwork. However, Eastman Community Projects, EastShore Chorale, Eastmantribe, and Concept Art Gallery will not be responsible for loss or damage of any work.
Our sincere thanks to Concept Art Gallery for hosting.
Contact Information: John Eastman firstname.lastname@example.org 412 657 1801