Exhibition Open Call Frieda Gallery: (Due. Apr 15, July 15)
Find full info by clicking on the link above.
FRIEDA is proud to introduce curated art exhibitions throughout the year in our Philadelphia space to celebrate art that spans generations. Opportunities are available for established or emerging artists who live or work within the Mid-Atlantic region (PA, NJ, NY, MD, DE and Washington, D.C.).
FRIEDA asks that selected artists schedule time to engage with our community trough a workshop, demonstration or discussion during the exhibition period.
No commission is expected from the sale of any art work; any transactions be handled directly by the artist and the potential buyer.
• Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line exhibition + corresponding month.
• Attach six (6) numbered JPEG images of work with no more than three (3) detail shots.
• Title each JPEG with your last name, first initial and an assigned number.
• Include image list with corresponding numbers with your JPEGS. Include title, size, medium and year.
• Include resume with mailing address, email address and phone number and artist’s statement.
• $25 application fee. You will be contacted by FRIEDA for payment on the phone with credit card. additional information
• FRIEDA reserves the right to refuse any artwork for any reason.
• Artwork cannot be removed prior to the exhibition closing date.
• Artworks may be reproduced in publications and communications for publicity purposes related to the exhibition and general promotion. Artwork is subject to photography by visitors. Questions, please contact email@example.com